Calendar template - daily, 5.5 x 8.5 in., print 2 per pg landscape

Old September 6th 06, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larry Mehl

Default Calendar template - daily, 5.5 x 8.5 in., print 2 per pg landscape

Hello --

I want to print dated daily calendar pages, size 5.5" x 8.5", 2 per page,
landscape, so that 2 days will fit on 8.5" x 11" paper.

For each day, I would like to print
- date at top of page
- hourly or quarter-hourly bars across the page, parallel to the 5.5" edge.

Does anyone know of Word templates which can do this, or which I can modify?
If not, can anyone tell me a URL in which to start looking, or a more
appropriate newsgroup in which to post this?

The Office template gallery has nothing on which to build this.

I will also search in Outlook for a solution.

Thanks for any help.

Larry Mehl

Old September 7th 06, 12:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

That sounds like a pretty common format, and I'd be surprised it if didn't
exist. Did you check the online template gallery here?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Probably much easier to do this out of Outlook or some other calendar app,
though. At least, I'm pretty sure I could get my calendar app to do it
fairly easy.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Old September 10th 06, 02:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larry Mehl

Daiya --

Thanks.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...310091033.aspx did not have
what I want.

Larry

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Old September 11th 06, 05:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

No clue then--try searching the general web to see if anyone has one out
there.

Since you have Outlook, experiment with printing a daily calendar 2 pages
per sheet.

But if it's not in the template gallery, I doubt anyone here can help with
one.