My canon printer will not print a word doc, but prints excel docs

Old January 24th 05, 06:45 PM
jack warner

Default My canon printer will not print a word doc, but prints excel docs

I can print excel documents on my canon 850 printer, but I can't print word
documents.
Old January 24th 05, 07:53 PM
garfield-n-odie

What happens when you try? What version of Word? What version of Windows?

Old January 24th 05, 08:35 PM
Barb Reinhardt

I can't print Bubble charts from Excel on a Canon printer. They come out
looking like squares instead of bubbles.