Add a Word document to Favorites

Old September 8th 06, 01:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fran

Default Add a Word document to Favorites

Using XP Home. How do I add a Word document to my Favorites folder? Thanks
in advance. Fran

Old September 8th 06, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

In Windows Explorer, drag it to the Favorites menu option: without
releasing, wait a moment and the menu will open. Drag down onto the menu
itself and drop.

Old September 9th 06, 01:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fran

Hi, thanks for your tip. I found I could copy or cut and paste into the
specific Favorites file.
Fran

"Fran" wrote in message
Using XP Home. How do I add a Word document to my Favorites folder?
Thanks in advance. Fran

Reveal codes in a word document FUN101 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 25th 06 09:03 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM