how do I add block text to a document

Old September 10th 06, 03:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane

Default how do I add block text to a document

I wanted to thank those who helped me with my previous question and now I
have another question. How do I add block text to my word document? Thanks
so much. Jane.
Old September 10th 06, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Define what you mean by Block Text.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 10th 06, 05:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could apply the built-in Block Text style. I generally find the indents
(1" left and right) are excessive and modify the style accordingly.

"jane" wrote in message
I wanted to thank those who helped me with my previous question and now I
have another question. How do I add block text to my word document? Thanks
so much. Jane.

manipulating/cutting/pasting text out of a text box [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 10 July 9th 06 10:54 PM
Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 4 October 25th 05 03:51 PM
Can autocomplete insert unformatted text into a document? Daiya Mitchell Microsoft Word Help 1 February 22nd 05 02:23 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM