How do I print more than one Word document (batch print)?

Old September 12th 06, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Spitfire VII

Default How do I print more than one Word document (batch print)?

Suppose I want to print ten or twenty Word documents at once, without having
to open each document and print it individually? Do I have to go through the
cumbersome process of creating a DOS batch command (i.e., print
C:\Word\Docs\*.*) or is there a built-in batch printing command in Word? We
use Word 2002 at my office.
Old September 12th 06, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In Windows Explorer, select the documents (use Shift+click and/or Ctrl+click
to select multiple files), right-click, and choose Print.

If you want to print all the documents in a folder, you can use the macro in
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...77929d5c0a7e02

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Spitfire VII wrote:
Suppose I want to print ten or twenty Word documents at once, without
having to open each document and print it individually? Do I have to
go through the cumbersome process of creating a DOS batch command
(i.e., print C:\Word\Docs\*.*) or is there a built-in batch printing
command in Word? We use Word 2002 at my office.

Why dont MS just f**king re-write Word from scratch? Its dogsh*t Word Hater Microsoft Word Help 32 November 4th 13 10:19 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM