How do I enter names in order to print out labels, newsletters?

Old September 13th 06, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sugar

Default How do I enter names in order to print out labels, newsletters?

How/where do I enter names and addresses ina list to receive mailings?
Old September 13th 06, 08:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Look at the help topics about "mail merge" and read
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old September 13th 06, 10:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See these articles:

How to create a Mail merge
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

Creating a mail merge Data Source
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...DataSource.htm

Labels Guy Delaney Page Layout 7 December 6th 06 10:39 PM
Inability to print labels Becki Mailmerge 2 December 15th 05 06:46 AM
How do I print labels the right size. Vic Blake Mailmerge 4 December 9th 05 07:25 AM
print labels only john Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 07:56 AM
how do i convert bmp,tiff file to rtf in word to print labels fro. db1 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 14th 04 03:14 PM