I exited word without saving, is there a way to get my doc back.

Old September 20th 06, 12:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JJJJJJJJ

Default I exited word without saving, is there a way to get my doc back.

read the subject.
Old September 20th 06, 12:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Nope

Read the subject.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JJJJJJJJ" wrote in message
read the subject.

Old September 20th 06, 12:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default No.

Read the subject.

"JJJJJJJJ" wrote in message
read the subject.

Old September 20th 06, 01:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I don't feel so bad answering the way I did. Thank you. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message