Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bugs Bugs is offline

Default pencil

Where is the pencil located to draw a straight line? I've used it before but
I can't find it any more
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

The line drawing tool in Word is the plain diagonal line immediately after
'AutoShapes' on the Drawing toolbar. Corel and Photoshop (amongst others)
use a pencil icon; but not Word.

"Bugs" wrote in message
Where is the pencil located to draw a straight line? I've used it before
but
I can't find it any more

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Except for Draw Table button on the Tables and Borders toolbar, and that
tool should be avoided. The most screwed-up tables I've ever seen were
created by "drawing."

"Bugs" wrote in message
Where is the pencil located to draw a straight line? I've used it

before
but
I can't find it any more

nikjem nikjem is offline
Junior Member

Keeping your eyes focused on that ending dot, using your pen or pencil, begin drawing the line until it reaches the ending dot. Remember...don't take your eyes off of that ending dot!
jasikajack jasikajack is offline
Junior Member

Pencil as a basic foundation tool for their craft and even to produce finished pieces in a variety of styles,you use for a drawing,writing or for some creativity this a really best for a create something,and it looks like a natural.