Printing goes to save as

Old September 25th 06, 02:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shelly

Default Printing goes to save as

When I try to print a document it does a save as function instead of
printing. Can anyone tell me why?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old September 25th 06, 02:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In the Print dialog, make sure the Print to File box is not checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old September 25th 06, 04:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Also make sure the selected printer is not the Adobe PDF driver, a fax
driver, the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer, or any other
pseudo-printer that prints to a file.

Old September 25th 06, 05:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

And make sure that you don't have a macro called FilePrint that saves the
document.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com