Show Cause Letter for Late Attendance

Old September 25th 06, 10:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Mak

Default Show Cause Letter for Late Attendance

Can I have samples how to write this letter
Old September 25th 06, 11:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

This newsgroup is for questions to do with the operation of Word, not the
content of your documents.

You could try Google, or perhaps be really bold and tell the truth in your
own words.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old September 25th 06, 11:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

If you are creating a form, see:

How to create a template that makes it easy for users to “fill in the
blanks”, without doing any programming
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old September 25th 06, 11:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

It never crossed my mind that this might be someone wanting to create a form
for others to use. If Stefan is correct then, Cindy, please accept my
apologies.

--
Enjoy,
Tony