How do I get my keypad to work? Numlock is turned on....

Old September 27th 06, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sandy

Default How do I get my keypad to work? Numlock is turned on....

All of the sudden my number keypad is not working. Bought a new keyboard but
that was not the problem. Any ideas?????
Old September 27th 06, 03:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Not going to be a Word issue. Check your Keyboard settings.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 27th 06, 07:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

NumLock?

--
Enjoy,