template for a bi-fold brochure?

Old September 29th 06, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Foodgirl

Default template for a bi-fold brochure?

I need a template for a bi-fold (not the traditional tri-fold) brochure. Any
tips on producing one?
Old September 29th 06, 09:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That's more like a "program." You might try searching for that instead.

Old September 29th 06, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

You might start here;

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...389711033.aspx
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

Old February 4th 11, 02:47 PM
donaldsmith donaldsmith is offline

BI Fold Brochure are always important when we talk about promotion of any business. Since technology is improving day by day it is now days easy to print bi fold brochure especially when when it comes to online printing companies. If you are looking for some cool templates regarding BI Fold Brochure I would like to recommend you to visit the link anchored with BI Fold Brochure.

How do you use a template? TheWheel Microsoft Word Help 10 August 25th 06 04:34 PM
2 fold brochure? Michelle Page Layout 1 August 9th 06 04:28 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 11:29 PM
difference between 'regular' template and global template? Jackie D Microsoft Word Help 7 July 15th 05 10:27 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM