Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ekw ekw is offline

Default How do I make a picture look like a pencil sketch?

I would like to print a picture of my new baby, but I want it to look like a
pencil sketch. Is there a way to do this in Word or HP Photo Printing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's no way to do it in Word, but Microsoft Photo Editor can do something
sort of like this.

"ekw" wrote in message
I would like to print a picture of my new baby, but I want it to look like

pencil sketch. Is there a way to do this in Word or HP Photo Printing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use a photo editing program to do that, not a word processor.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ekw" wrote in message
I would like to print a picture of my new baby, but I want it to look like
pencil sketch. Is there a way to do this in Word or HP Photo Printing?

nikjem nikjem is offline
Junior Member

Well, On the layer palette, you can duplicate the layer by right clicking on the previous layer and selecting the option of duplicating that layer.
tcindia123 tcindia123 is offline
Banned

use photo editor to do this photobucket editor do dis try it

oldrodnok oldrodnok is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekw View Post
I would like to print a picture of my new baby, but I want it to look like a
pencil sketch. Is there a way to do this in Word or HP Photo Printing?
Try with Photoshop.... you have many features there.....
jasikajack jasikajack is offline
Junior Member

You make a picture look like a pencil sketch in pain.net, then in the upper right side of the page it says 'paint.net, click on that, then in kinda the same spot on the nest page that opens it says 'get it now free download' click on the blue words under that and you can download this awesome free program.