need to put several word documents together chronologically

Old October 4th 06, 09:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gembeach

Default need to put several word documents together chronologically

Can anyone tell me now to put several word documents together into one large
document, but done chronologically?

Thank you

Old October 4th 06, 09:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

If you know the order, you can use Insert | File and navigate to the file.
When you click Insert it will be added at the cursor point. Resave the file.
Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale