Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tcx tcx is offline

Default Why does my cursor stay on the same line when I press enter?

Pretty much the question, my cursor skips a few spaces when I press enter.
I want it to drop down to the next line.
Any ideas on why it does this?
Another point, it did not do this in the past.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Does it do so if you start Word in its safe mode (hold the CTRL key whislt
starting Word). If not see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm