How to change the shape of a picture?

Old October 11th 06, 08:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S.

Default How to change the shape of a picture?

Hi,I have inserted a picture in a document.What i want is to change the shape
of it to an elliptical one. Have tried somethings with Autoshapes,but gave up
finally!!

Am relatively new to Word.....can anybody plz help me out.....
Old October 11th 06, 09:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaleel

Hi,

From AutoShape draw an oval picture. Right click the picture - Format
AutoShape – Colours and Lines. Click the dropdown arrow of Fill Colour and
select Fill Effects. Select the Picture Tab and click the Select Picture.
Now browse the picture and click OK – OK. You will end with the picture in
elliptical shape.

Cheers,

Jaleel