Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RDU RDU is offline

Default Windows Installer Gone Wild!

After running Office Diagnostics I proceeded to clean out some old Office
2003 remnants using the Office 2003 Resource Kit Removal Wizard followed by
the Windows Install Clean Up utility.

I now use Office 2007 B2TR. After using the procedures above, Windows
Installer now starts up after reboots, starting all applications, and even
opening this dialog box!

Any ideas?