how to make the small exponent numbers or scientific notation

Old October 14th 06, 09:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
weva

Default how to make the small exponent numbers or scientific notation

When I type a number street address, it automatically puts the st. higher, I
need to know how to do it with numbers when writting exponents and in
scientific notation. Help!
Old October 14th 06, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly

Hi weva

It's called superscript. Select the text you want to be small and high, then
Format Font and tick the "Superscript" box. Then click OK.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Old October 14th 06, 10:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

You format the text as "superscript". The keyboard shortcut is
Ctrl+Shift+= or you can use the Format Font dialog and check the
Superscript box.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman