how do I write 2 raised to the power of n in MS Word?

Old October 24th 06, 08:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kh casa

Default how do I write 2 raised to the power of n in MS Word?

I need to enter value of 2 raised to the power of n (n=0,1,2....), in a table
in a MS Word document. This document is about the binary system. I just do
not know how to enter these expressions in a table. Please help me out. Thank
you much.
Old October 24th 06, 08:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Select the "n." On the Format menu, click Font. Click the Font tab.
Check "Superscript," and click OK.

Alternatively, at least if you are using a US keyboard layout, you can
press CTRL+SHIFT+PLUS SIGN. (This and other shortcuts are listed at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...866641033.aspx,
"Keyboard shortcuts for Word.")

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 25th 06, 06:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kh casa

I would like to thank you so much Mr. Stefan Blom. Your help was greately
helpful and appreciated.

kh casa

Old October 26th 06, 08:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom