How do I insert an Excel table into Word document & rotate it?

Old October 29th 06, 09:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Russ Rich

Default How do I insert an Excel table into Word document & rotate it?

I want to insert/import data from an Excel worksheet into a Word document
which is being created in "booklet" style. (Each "page" is 5.5 X 8.5) Then
I want to rotate the Excel data so that it appears in landscape fashion and
appropriately styled.
Old October 29th 06, 11:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

Be aware that an embedded object in a Word doc cannot span across pages. If
your table is larger than a page, you will have to copy and paste the Excel
spreadsheet, which will create a Word table in your doc. To get some
landscape pages in an otherwise portrait doc, you have to divide your doc
into sections.
See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm
--
Ted

Old October 30th 06, 02:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Russ Rich

Ted, Thanks for responding. I tried the copy/paste route, but the table
size is larger than the size of the page. Is there a way for me to "re-size"
it to fit on the page?

Thanks again.