How to add an appendix after reference?

Old November 5th 06, 12:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xi Shi

Default How to add an appendix after reference?

My thesis has reference and appendix. and reference is inserted as endnotes.
Since endnotes are always added at the end of the documents automatically(or
after the loacal section). However, the appendix should be posterior to the
reference. Then how do I realize such arrangement, that is, appendix is added
at the end of the document?
Thanks!

Old November 5th 06, 02:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

See he
6. Text After Endnotes
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

Good luck with the thesis!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Old November 5th 06, 02:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xi Shi

Sorry, Each chapter is a section. so there's alread many sections

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
6. Text After Endnotes

Old November 5th 06, 02:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Yep, so you need to check "suppress endnotes" for the entire document, then
unsuppress them for the last chapter. Follow the instructions
carefully--they do work, and were tested on documents with many sections.

On 11/4/06 6:23 PM, "Xi Shi" wrote:

Sorry, Each chapter is a section. so there's alread many sections

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
6. Text After Endnotes