how to get rid of annoying last page?

Old November 14th 06, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grd

Default how to get rid of annoying last page?

Hi there,

I have a second blank page print. I got rid of everything at the end of the
document but it still has a second page.

It says Page 2 in Word and prints with a second page.

How can I deal with this. I more used to Word Perfect.
Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne
Old November 14th 06, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MatthewS

Maybe you've tried this, but if you click on the Paragraph button [typing
Ctrl-Shift-* at the same time does it as well], it will show you essentially
what hidden characters are out there, and what you might have to delete.

Also, if you go to the bottom of where your text is, and do a
'Ctrl-Shift-End', and then type 'Delete', it should delete any of the
deleteable characters that way.

Anyway, those two for starters if you haven't done them.

hth.

Old November 14th 06, 10:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

"Grd" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a second blank page print. I got rid of everything at the end of

the
document but it still has a second page.

It says Page 2 in Word and prints with a second page.

How can I deal with this. I more used to Word Perfect.
Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Suzanne

Ending page numbering Joe McGuire Microsoft Word Help 7 October 24th 06 06:45 AM
adding headers and footers to a word document PhilB Microsoft Word Help 12 October 10th 06 07:13 PM
page numbers Jarski Microsoft Word Help 1 May 27th 06 12:28 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
FIrst page footers Noel S Pamfree Microsoft Word Help 7 December 6th 04 09:49 PM