How to disable "Strikethrough" function

Old November 24th 06, 04:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Winnie

Default How to disable "Strikethrough" function

when I New word document, the "Strikethrough" function must be Enable.
I need go to Format font unclick "Strikethrough" function?

How can disable "Strikethrough" function by default?
Old November 24th 06, 05:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Format | Font: clear Strikethrough, then click the Default... button and
answer yes.