How can I show my text that is highlighted through my comments?

Old November 30th 06, 02:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
doug S.

Default How can I show my text that is highlighted through my comments?

Hello everyone,

I have recently upgraded to Office 2003. I have text highlighted in my
document along with comments in the document. I used to be able to see the
highlighted text through the comments, but this no longer works. Is there a
way in order to turn off the comments color (but leave the comments on) to
see the highlighted text below? or have the highlighted text be on top of the
comments color?

thanks for the help!
doug S

Old December 4th 06, 01:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?ZG91ZyBTLg==?=,

I have recently upgraded to Office 2003. I have text highlighted in my
document along with comments in the document. I used to be able to see the
highlighted text through the comments, but this no longer works. Is there a
way in order to turn off the comments color (but leave the comments on) to
see the highlighted text below? or have the highlighted text be on top of the
comments color?

In my experience, the comments don't overlay the text. I take it the Comments
are in "balloons"? Have you checked the settings in Tools/Options/Track changes?
Do you allow enough space at the side of the document for the balloons?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)