Word 2003 typing letters are stacked on top of each other

Old December 8th 06, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GMcCoy

Default Word 2003 typing letters are stacked on top of each other

When i open a start a word document, all of my letters that i type are
stacked on top of each other. It first happened when i would print to a
network printer, now it happens to all of my documents. AAAAHHHHHH. What do I
do?
Old December 8th 06, 07:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Seems to be connected to printer drivers. See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4b82cfda714e95

--
Rae Drysdale

Old December 8th 06, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
missmarlag

Also, your normal.dot may have the margins set incorrectly. I don't know how
to reset the margins in the normal.dot, but I've had some experience messing
up the template.

Old December 8th 06, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That is not likely to be the issue here (this familiar problem is a printer
driver issue). But FYI, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm