Not showing whole page

Old December 10th 06, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
scibility

Default Not showing whole page

cmI've created a document in Word 2003 size 21cmx50 (landscape). When I go to
Print Preview, although it shows the full page size, it only shows about half
of the graphics and text (the left hand side only) - the rest of the page is
blank.
When I print the document, I only have what appears in Preview mode. Where
has the rest of the image gone?
--
Many Thanks
Old December 11th 06, 07:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Is your printer capable of printing at this size i.e. almost A3?
Word will only print what the printer driver will allow and that is what is
displayed in preview.
If you have an A3 printer you would probably be better setting the page size
to A3 and making up the difference with margins.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old December 12th 06, 12:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod

Hi scibility,

If you use File|Print and set the scaling to suit the paper size used by
your printer, you'll get the whole page (scaled) in both print preview and
on paper.

Cheers

--
macropod