Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris B. Chris B. is offline

Default Mail Merge with numbers

I need to merge specific dollar amounts in different letters in a mail merge,
but the numbers won't come over from excel properly.

For example, one dollar amount is $85.07 but it came through in the mail
merge as 85.070000000000007. I tried formatting it in excel as currency but
that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Christine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP