How do I reduce the size (Mb to KB) of my word document for emai.

Old January 31st 05, 01:43 PM
cptnicko

Default How do I reduce the size (Mb to KB) of my word document for emai.

Some of my documents that I email are around 1.5 Mb which causes a lot of
problems for the users at the other end. How can I reduce the size of these
letters and documents? One document I am sending is 8 pages long and does
contain text boxes. I use aol or hotmail, i have never been able to send via
outlook.