How to change Chinese interface into English?

Old December 24th 06, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smarois

Default How to change Chinese interface into English?

Hello, I bought a used computer that has Microsoft Word on it, but the
interface is in Chinese! I wish I could change it to english but I have no
idea what to do, i can get as far as language settings box, but its all in
Chinese and im completely lost. How can I change my word interface into
English?
Old December 25th 06, 03:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

You can't change the interface language in retail copies of
Word/Office. Word/Office is available in several dozen localized
language versions. You need to purchase and install the language
version you want to use.