Can I freeze header row to view in a word table as in Excel?

Old December 30th 06, 12:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandra White

Default Can I freeze header row to view in a word table as in Excel?

--
swhite
Old December 30th 06, 01:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi Sandra

Select one or more rows and do Table Heading rows repeat. It's not quite
the same as freezing a row in Excel, but Word will print your header rows at
the top of every page.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word