template for customer information!

Old January 1st 07, 07:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Uew Nuser

Default template for customer information!

I need to fine a template for customer information to support an
identification program. I should be at least 20 questions wourth and have
the area below each question to have the customer write in there answers.
I have Xp and work 2003 ----don't quote me on this one!
If you have a template or know where to find one..
please let me know!
Thanks!
Old January 1st 07, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See: "Please Fill Out This Form"
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Uew Nuser" wrote in message
I need to fine a template for customer information to support an
identification program. I should be at least 20 questions wourth and
have
the area below each question to have the customer write in there answers.
I have Xp and work 2003 ----don't quote me on this one!
If you have a template or know where to find one..
please let me know!
Thanks!

directory mail merge: auto pop-up template for the final listing?? Ido Mailmerge 3 June 28th 06 02:09 PM
Global Template Question Deb McLellan New Users 6 February 13th 06 03:20 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
How do I import information from outlook into a fax template in w. bbruser Mailmerge 2 July 16th 05 05:50 AM
Inserting information in template gman Page Layout 3 April 27th 05 06:38 PM