Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zirac zirac is offline

Default How will I make my Autotext available to global template

I created a template with an autotext. If I save the template to the global
template location the autotext are not available anymore. I can use it from
the PC where I created the template but not on other networked PC.

Any help or advise really appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zirac zirac is offline

Yes, all the user's global template are pointed to the same network location.
Again, it's the user's profile which is pointed to the same network
location.

zirac wrote:
I created a template with an autotext. If I save the template to the
global template location the autotext are not available anymore. I
can use it from the PC where I created the template but not on other
networked PC.

Any help or advise really appreciated.

How do you use a template? TheWheel Microsoft Word Help 10 August 25th 06 04:34 PM
Global Template Question Deb McLellan New Users 6 February 13th 06 03:20 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
AutoText [email protected] New Users 8 May 20th 05 03:05 PM