How do I print a mirror image of a page in MS Word?

Old January 17th 07, 03:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam

Default How do I print a mirror image of a page in MS Word?

I would like to print a mirror image of a page I created so that I can put it
on an iron-on on a tee shirt.
Old January 17th 07, 03:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Word by itself can't do mirror images.

Your printer may offer that feature, regardless of what program is
printing to it. In the Print dialog, click the Properties button. Look
through the settings in that dialog (which comes from your printer
driver software) to see if there's any mention of "mirror" or
"t-shirt" or "flip horizontal".

Otherwise, you'll have to make a graphic file of the page and flip
that. See http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm for help with that.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old January 17th 07, 03:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam

Thanks so much. I finally figured it out as I checked into the properties
each of my 3 printers had. The Epson had the mirror image property.