comments are too small to read- format does not work?

Old January 28th 07, 06:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Segal

Default comments are too small to read- format does not work?

I'm using a word document in word 2003 and adding comments to items in a
table. The comments add OK but they are in a very small font.

I there a way to increase the font and make the comment box larger.

Old January 28th 07, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try increasing the font size of the Balloon Text style.