Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lookdown lookdown is offline

Default Bullets

I am new at Word and what appears to be bullets are showing on all my text
documents. Can't find how I remove them.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm .

lookdown wrote:

I am new at Word and what appears to be bullets are showing on all my text
documents. Can't find how I remove them.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Those are probably not bullets. They're probably formatting marks. You can
click "Show/Hide ΒΆ" on the Standard toolbar to toggle between showing them
and hiding them. (They're very useful when you learn what they mean.) You
can also show or hide formatting marks by clicking Options on the Tools menu
and then clicking the View tab. Under Formatting marks, select or clear the
check boxes.

I hope this helps.

Fred