stop replacing letters when i type in new ones

Old February 10th 07, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lsc

Default stop replacing letters when i type in new ones

how do i get it to stop replacing my old words with the new ones i need to add?
Old February 10th 07, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg

Sounds as if you are in Overtype mode instead of Insert mode.
Double-click the OVR button in the status bar (the bottom of the window) or
press the Insert key on the keyboard once.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg