Word Templates for White Papers

Old February 13th 07, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bettina

Default Word Templates for White Papers

Hi. Does anyone know where I can locate Word Templates for White Papers? The
company I'm working at wants a White Paper in Word and I'm looking for a
simple, sophisticated design. I'm used to working in Indesign for White
Papers and Reports. Help?
Thanks.
--
Bettina
Old February 14th 07, 11:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Take a look at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old February 15th 07, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom