Permanently change default Print Options

Old February 15th 07, 03:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
M_Hood

Default Permanently change default Print Options

Hi Guys,

one of my users has asked me if it is possible to change her default print
settings so that the aerial button to print only "Current Page" is the
default setting, rather than "All". I have had a search around, but cant see
anything on this.

We use MS Office 2003 SP2 on XP Pro Clients.

Thanks in advance.
Old February 15th 07, 03:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Add the following macro to her normal.dot template

Sub FilePrintDefault()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

or add another toolbar button to call

Sub PrintPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org