how can I delete margin lines in word

Old February 2nd 05, 09:31 PM
Mero Mero

Default how can I delete margin lines in word

How can I delete the margin lines that appear on the word page. This lines
mark header and footer areas, but they appeared I don't know how and I cannot
remove them.
Old February 3rd 05, 12:03 AM

Tools | Options | View: Text boundaries. Unless you're talking about the
so-called "crop marks." In that case, see “Margin marks or crop marks appear
on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word 2002 or in Word
2003” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371