How to "red line" a document or contract?

Old February 26th 07, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janis

Default How to "red line" a document or contract?

I have a word document that I have been asked to review and edit. I want to
show all of the recommended changes and additions. This is probably simple
but I can not find exactly how to do it in Help.
Old February 26th 07, 08:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Use Track Changes (Tools menu).
--
Rae Drysdale

Old February 26th 07, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

Excellent information on Track Changes he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/trackcha...ngesWorks.html