Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mariarosa mariarosa is offline

Default sepia color

how can I change a picture to a sepia color??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not in Word.

"mariarosa" wrote in message
how can I change a picture to a sepia color??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This forum is for Word - you need a graphics application - try the free
Google Picasa 2 which has a sepia conversion option.

mariarosa wrote:
how can I change a picture to a sepia color??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mariarosa mariarosa is offline

Thank you for your answer

mariarosa wrote:
how can I change a picture to a sepia color??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Maria Rosa,

If you are using Word 2007 you can select the picture in a document and use Picture=Tools=Format=Adjust=Recolor and select the
'Sepia' setting.

If you are using Word 2003, you can use a rectangle autoshape as a mask over a greyscale picture (from the Picture toolbar) to add a
sepia 'tint' as one method.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP