sepia color

Old February 27th 07, 10:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mariarosa

Default sepia color

how can I change a picture to a sepia color??
Old February 28th 07, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not in Word.

Old February 28th 07, 06:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This forum is for Word - you need a graphics application - try the free
Google Picasa 2 which has a sepia conversion option.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old March 3rd 07, 02:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Maria Rosa,

If you are using Word 2007 you can select the picture in a document and use Picture=Tools=Format=Adjust=Recolor and select the
'Sepia' setting.

If you are using Word 2003, you can use a rectangle autoshape as a mask over a greyscale picture (from the Picture toolbar) to add a
sepia 'tint' as one method.

"mariarosa" wrote in message ...
how can I change a picture to a sepia color??
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP