can i make my picture watermark lighter? (but not washout)?

Old March 4th 07, 12:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plac8

Default can i make my picture watermark lighter? (but not washout)?

hi all, I want to make my watermark lighter but washout is too light. Is it
possible to have a happy medium? fingers crossed...
Old March 4th 07, 12:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Format Picture dialog, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, and
transparency to your liking.

Old March 4th 07, 12:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plac8

thanks for your speedy response. I don't have the original picture; the
document was emailed to me as a watermark already. I couldn't figure out how
to get the format picture dialogue - can you tell me how? thx

Old March 4th 07, 03:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you click on the picture, the Picture toolbar will be displayed. One of
the buttons is for Format Picture. Or you can choose it from the Format
menu. Or you can just double-click on the picture to open the dialog.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Format Picture dialog, you can adjust the brightness, contrast,

and
transparency to your liking.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Old March 4th 07, 04:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plac8

Ah, I got my problem now, I couldn't click on the picture unless it was in
header mode. All good, thanks for your help - it was much appreciated.