How do I label a diagram?

Old February 3rd 05, 11:41 PM
Sarah

Default How do I label a diagram?

I am using MIcrosoft Word for an assignment for school I have to label a
diagram but I don't know how to.
Old February 6th 05, 07:42 PM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?U2FyYWg=?=,

I am using MIcrosoft Word for an assignment for school I have to label a
diagram but I don't know how to.

Try Insert/Caption

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Old February 6th 05, 09:51 PM

Or see "How to place text over a graphic in Word" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291470

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi =?Utf-8?B?U2FyYWg=?=,

I am using MIcrosoft Word for an assignment for school I have to label a
diagram but I don't know how to.

Try Insert/Caption

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

How can I add one label in a word label program? AZHawkeyefan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 27th 05 02:50 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 03:55 PM
How to change mailing label size in existing label document GrannyAnn Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 05:12 PM
I want to print a single label and I have already used the label s Lyn M Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 04:39 PM