make textbox disappear

Old March 8th 07, 03:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default make textbox disappear

I made a textbox; typed something in it.....now how can I make the box
disappear (not the typing)?

Caryl
Old March 8th 07, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Click on the text box to make it active and then right-click on the border
and select Format text box. Under Line, use the drop-down arrow on Color and
select No line.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

Old March 8th 07, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

You're very welcome. Glad I could help you. By the way - great name ;-)
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Carol" wrote:

Thank You!!