How to print multiple envelopes...

Old March 8th 07, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
silas[_2_]

Default How to print multiple envelopes...

Hi. I have Word 2003 on Windows Vista. I know how to print envelopes from a
saved document showing an address but I see no option for printing more than
one at a time. Is there a way to print a dozen envelopes without having to
go to Tools/ Letters and Mailings/ Envelopes and Labels and setting it up a
dozen times?

Thanks.

silas

Old March 8th 07, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Mail merge to envelopes. It's similar to the process in
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old March 9th 07, 01:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
silas[_2_]

Thank you, Jay.

silas

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Mail merge to envelopes. It's similar to the process in
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

Old March 9th 07, 10:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Or if all the envelopes are to the same address add the envelope to a
document and print that page as many times as you need.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

silas wrote:
Thank you, Jay.

silas

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Mail merge to envelopes. It's similar to the process in
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman