How do I import an Endnote bibliography into Word 2007?

Old March 12th 07, 07:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ebosze

Default How do I import an Endnote bibliography into Word 2007?

I would like to import my Endnote 9 bibliographies into Word 2007. I have
converted the Endnote bibliographies into RefMan (RIS) format and saved in
XML. When I go to Manage Sources under the References Tab in Word 2007 and
browse to the file, it says that the .xml file is not a bibliography.