Agenda Wizard

Old March 15th 07, 03:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Just Completely perplexed

Default Agenda Wizard

I was attempting to use Agenda Wizard for a test for my Word Class. I did
this at least a half dozen times and ended up with the same results.
NOTHING. I went through all the steps to do it like my book had advised me
to do and each time I would get down to clicking the Finish button and each
time an error would come up saying: The Delete method or property is not
available because some or all of the object does not refer to a table. I
would click OK and a real quick flash of an Agenda would come up on the sceen
and then the page would be blank. What did that message mean and why was it
keeping me from making an Agenda with the Wizard. Please help, I would
appreciate an answer, does it have something to do with the way my computer
is set up or what? I even went online to Microsoft and downloaded another
Agenda Wizard and it did the same thing. Can someone help me, please????

Agenda Wizard Tom Microsoft Word Help 3 March 21st 06 06:51 AM
How do I re-run the agenda wizard after the document is created? WB Tables 1 December 23rd 05 01:34 AM
agenda document grammy Microsoft Word Help 2 November 27th 05 01:09 AM
do i have to download agenda wizard everytime I want to use it? beasey Microsoft Word Help 1 November 3rd 05 12:36 AM
Agenda Wizard Helen Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 05 11:13 PM