auto correct is not working right

Old March 22nd 07, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angelique

Default auto correct is not working right

I have my auto correct set up to change I'be to I've, which it does. The odd
thing is that when I type I've auto correct changes it to I'be!! That
'correction' is not on my list. I don't know how or why it is happening.
Can anyone help?
Old March 22nd 07, 09:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

I'm afraid I'be never seen this happen, nor can I recreate it here (Word
2003, WinXP).

One thing I would try is delete the entry, restart Word, create the entry
again & see if it behaves more properly.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones