Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
arun arun is offline

Default How to transfer data from Excel to word?

In have a lot of data in Excel with the Various Column Headings.I want move
the whole data to word without affecting the datas and their format.Could any
one say how to do it.or it would be a tedious task for me to copy and paste
form excel to word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Edit,

Copy the date in Excel, then, in Word, use Edit|Paste Special and paste in Excel format. That will give you an Excel Worksheet
embedded in your document.

Note that, in Word, you can't have such an object spanning more than one page. So, if you've got more than one page of data to
paste, you'll need multiple copy/paste cycles - and the Word file size could end up being much bigger than that of the Excel
workbook.

Cheers
--
macropod