Can "Microsoft Word" read a document to you out loud?

Old March 28th 07, 07:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TJ

Default Can "Microsoft Word" read a document to you out loud?

I would like a story I have written read back to me out loud. Does this
program, or "Microsoft X/P", have this option? I have "Microsoft Office
Standard Edition 2003. " Thanks.
Old March 28th 07, 08:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP

No, but there are third party tools that will do that for you. Try googling
on "Text to Speech"

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.

Old March 29th 07, 12:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm